55000 - 95000 Kč
Praha hl. Město
Using renewable resources we approach our future ecologically and responsibly. This is why we build and operate solar power plants. Our power plants have been operating in Czechia, Slovakia, Romania and Chile. We are based in Prague and Santiago. Recently we established companies in Cyprus, Colombia and Peru’. We are on the way to pick up the opportunities in other interesting places that fit to the solar energy business. Other countries have been analyzed. We consider Hungary, South of Europe (Greece, Portugal) and Vietnam as additional stars in the photovoltaic energy world. Therefore, we would like to evaluate their potentials in detail and to start our developments there. Our ambition is to develop a pipeline of greenfield projects of over 1 GWp. New colleagues willing to join us on the way to materialize our vision are welcome. Join the challenge to develop utility scale projects in a rapidly growing company! CHIEF CONTROLLER
- To ensure that our business is operating effectively and efficiently, we search for a new colleague to assume key responsibilities:
- Input to the Group financial strategy and support for coordination of cashflow to match the strategy.
- Group cash-flow management: Managing a weekly rolling cash-flow forecast model with a 12-15 month horizon.
- Setting an annual budget comprising +USD 250m of CAPEX and OPEX.
- Budget to actual reporting, variance analysis.
- Working with managers to reforecast spending across the group, identify and seek approval for potential variances.
- Analysis of both numerical and written data (commercial contracts, loan documents etc).
- Leading a team of 2 / 3 finance professionals.
- Close liaison and support for the accounting department.
- Working with the operations team to produce reports to external stakeholders (senior lenders, possibly JV partners).
- Project work, including:
- Business Planning, scenario modelling, project and group valuations.
- Support for fund raising, senior debt and possibly equity or JV investors.
- Support for the annual audit process particularly on impairment testing and going concern reviews where necessary.
- Input to systems development and implementation.
- You shall benefit from your strengths:
- Ideally at least 8 years of experience in a similar role in an international business.
- Proven experience of the entire budget process from beginning to end.
- Good business English. The Controller will be interacting with other professionals whose first language may not be English.
- Highly developed excel skills capable of handling large models containing long complex formulas and multiple variables.
- Resilient, driven personality.
- Mentality to “think like an owner”, the controller will be expected to give input to major business and strategic decisions.
- Strong flexibility in solution sets-up: plan and be ready for agile approach as the quick company development brings a lot of challenges.
- You may expect a space:
- Work where detail maters
- Flexible decision making (we are still pretty small)
- Office: Prague
Zaujala Vás tato nabídka práce? Pokud ano, zašlete svůj životopis na emailovou adresu firstname.lastname@example.org.
Těšíme se na konzultaci s Vámi!
- SENIOR ACCOUNTANT WITH SPANISH (50-90.000 Kč) PRAHA
- GROUP COMPLIANCE OFFICER (50-80.000 Kč) PRAHA
- GROUP TAX MANAGER (60-90.000 Kč) PRAHA
- O&M MONITORING SPECIALIST (40-50.000 Kč) PRAGUE
- Technical support Specialist
- SENIOR BUSINESS CONTROLLER Prague
- IT PRODUCT OWNER SUPPORT Praha
- PLANT CONTROLLER - PROCESSED GLASS TEPLICE
- BUSINESS CONTROLLER Prague
- CONTROLLING SPECIALIST WITH GERMAN Prague (40-50.000 CZK)
Vizitku můžete naskenovat pomocí QR kódu nebo stáhnout kliknutím na tlačítko "Stáhnout vizitku"
Zasloužíte si kariéru, kterou budete milovat...
Získejte vše, co potřebujete k vybudování kariéry, která vám přináší radost a vzrušení.