O&M MONITORING SPECIALIST (40-50.000 Kč) PRAGUE
40000 - 50000 Kč
Praha hl. Město
SOLEK GROUP Using renewable resources we approach our future ecologically and responsibly. This is why we build and operate solar power plants. Our power plants have been operating in Czechia, Slovakia, Romania and Chile. We are based in Prague and Santiago. Recently we established companies in Cyprus, Colombia and Peru’. We are on the way to pick up the opportunities in other interesting places that fit to the solar energy business. Other countries have been analyzed. We consider Hungary, South of Europe (Greece, Portugal) and Vientam as additional stars in the photovoltaic energy world. Therefore, we would like to evaluate their potentials in detail and to start our developments there. Our ambition is to develop a pipeline of greenfield projects of over 1 GWp. New colleagues willing to join us on the way to materialize our vision are welcome. Join the challenge to develop utility scale projects in a rapidly growing company! O&M MONITORING SPECIALIST (40-50.000 Kč) PRAGUE
- To monitor our PVPs’ portfolio operated 24/7 and provide fair reporting we search for a colleague to assume key responsibilities:
- Central Management Monitoring System (SCADA): ticketing => internal system recording => solution & tracking: this includes: (1) Evaluation of alarm statuses and ongoing performance each single PVP as well as evaluation of the investor / the whole portfolio together, (2) Ticketing management system, coordination (dispatching) of field technicians and worldwide support, (3) Tracking of service requests and managing of request-completion flows
- Ir/regular reporting of the PVPs performance to the investors (pre-defined / customized reports)
- Asset management: (1) Efficiency / production evaluations, (2) Support to our on-site managers
- Cooperation with other departments especially engineering and construction
- O&M input definition for engineering team / O&M support to the construction team
- Degree in electrical engineering
- Mechanical, electrical engineering experience or Call center experience (e.g. renewables, IT, security)
- Availability work in 24/7 regime
- Analytical thinking: operation & technical assessment / compliance evaluation
- Communication skills: you need to find necessary information (manual is a basis - not all of the answers are there, however) – you need to clarify and confirm those with the technician
- Reliability: once you assume the task you feel responsible for it! You either complete the task or you delegate it => you are aware that doing nothing may create PROBLEM!
- Data focus / due manner processing: you shall be able to process lot of data and pay attention to the details at the same time
- Timekeeping: you are responsible to your teammates and you treat them with respect => if you can’t meet the deadline you solve it!
- English, Spanish is a plus
- You may expect rapidly growing environmental business!
- 25 days of vacation
- You will be part of a new project.
- Location: Prague office
Zaujala Vás tato nabídka práce? Pokud ano, zašlete svůj životopis na emailovou adresu firstname.lastname@example.org.
Těšíme se na konzultaci s Vámi!
- Technical support Specialist
- GROUP COMPLIANCE OFFICER (50-80.000 Kč) PRAHA
- GROUP TAX MANAGER (60-90.000 Kč) PRAHA
- SENIOR ACCOUNTANT WITH SPANISH (50-90.000 Kč) PRAHA
- CHIEF CONTROLLER
- IT PRODUCT OWNER SUPPORT Praha
- PRINCIPAL ENGINEER Prague (90-95.000 CZK)
- HELP DESK SPECIALIST WITH FRENCH (30 – 37.000 CZK)
- HELP DESK SPECIALIST WITH NORWEGIAN (30 – 37.000 CZK)
- SECURITY ENGINEER-SENIOR Praha (75-85.000 CZK)
Vizitku můžete naskenovat pomocí QR kódu nebo stáhnout kliknutím na tlačítko "Stáhnout vizitku"
Zasloužíte si kariéru, kterou budete milovat...
Získejte vše, co potřebujete k vybudování kariéry, která vám přináší radost a vzrušení.