This Policy provides you with information about the purposes, extent and period of your personal data processing. This Policy also contains information on what rights you have in relation to processing of your personal data and how you can exercise it.
- Advantage Consulting, s.r.o., with its registered office in Brno, Orlí 708/36, Brno-město, postcode 602 00 and AC Jobs, s.r.o., with registered office in Brno, Orlí 708/36, Brno-město, postcode 602 00, company ID: 269 62 985 (hereinafter referred to as "intermediaries") each as a personal data controller in accordance with Act No. 110/2019 Coll., On Personal Data Processing and on Amendments to Some Acts, as amended (the "Personal Data Protection Act"), respectively general regulation on personal data protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council) can process my personal data that I voluntarily provide to them for the purpose of job placement intermediation, including the presentation of data to potential employers and the use of my electronic contact (i.e. my e-mail address) to provide job offers to my person.
- The intermediaries process personal data that I provide to them also in the fulfillment of their statutory obligations, in particular Act No. 435/2004 Coll., On Employment, as amended.
- Personal data in means, in particular, personal data (including photographs included in the CV) and information concerning my person (including the name, surname, date and place of birth, citizenship, contact details (telephone, e-mail, place of residence) information on the acquired education and experience, data on other knowledge and skills and other data that I provided in the form of a CV, forms questionnaires or personal or telephone interview about my person). I confirm the truthfulness and veracity of all the information I have disclosed, communicated or otherwise provided.
- My personal data can be processed both by automated means and manually, both by our staff and by designated processors whose current list will be provided on request to each of the intermediaries. Processing of personal data means collecting, recording, arranging, structuring, storing, adapting or altering, retrieving, inspecting, using, accessing, transmitting, spreading or otherwise making available, sorting or combining, limiting, erasing or destroying personal data. Processing personal data, on the other hand, does not involve the handling of personal data in an irregular and random manner as a result of other activities, such as the provision of technical means of data processing.
- Processing associated with registering a user profile at www.acjobs.cz. We strive to make the searching for a job as easy as possible for you, so you can create a user profile within which you have the ability to respond and track job offers, receive emails with newly opened job offers, create a CV or test yourself. Therefore, in order to do this, we need some of your personal information to access your individual functionalities. This information provided to us is disclosed voluntarily, but we are unable to register you and allow you to use certain features without providing it (e-mail). Purpose: registration, management and administration of a user account, including communication with users, and possibility to respond to individual job offers and testing. Scope of processed data: personal data (including photographs included in the CV) and information concerning my person (including the name, surname, date and place of birth, citizenship, contact details (telephone, e-mail, place of residence) information on the acquired education and experience, data on other knowledge and skills and other data that I provided in the form of a CV, historical response to job offers. Legal title: Necessity to fulfill/perform the contract.
- The provision of all data is entirely voluntary, but the refusal to provide data related to job placement intermediation may result in a restriction or exclusion of the possibility of to ensure employment intermediation by the intermediaries.
- Personal data will be passed on to third parties - potential employers who can further process my personal data as other data controllers in order to make an offer to terminate the employment relationship.
- Personal data is stored on secure servers that belong either to the Provider or to the contractor of the Internet Services and is handled according to the general principles of information security. Data recipients: A person who runs the website and our information systems (such as the ATS system). Reason for disclosure: We need a software provider that is in the position of a personal data processor to service our website and run information systems
- The personal data I have provided will be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of processing such personal data (i.e. for three (3) years) or until written withdrawal of this consent at one of the intermediaries by my person and for a period of time ten (10) years after the termination of the contractual relationship with the intermediary, but solely for the purpose of protecting the legitimate interest of the intermediaries, which is the defence in case of a potential dispute.
- In case of sale, merger or liquidation, the Provider reserves the right to transfer information, including personal data, to a third party, provided that such third party undertakes to fully respect this Personal Data Protection Policy and to ensure that personal data is kept in accordance with the requirements established by law.
- We would like to inform you that we will always uphold your right to obtain information as to who, when, and for what purpose your personal data was transferred. What are your rights? Due to the fact that we process personal data about you, you have rights that we would like to inform you about in this section. You can use all of your rights in any way that suits you and will allow us to verify that you are actually requesting us (we must verify your identity) and we will endeavour to respond to your request within one month of submitting your request. However, in order to be able to satisfy you to the best, we would like to ask you to exercise your rights in writing or in person at Palác Magnum, Orlí 36, Brno 602 00 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Right to withdraw consent
- If we process your personal data based on your consent, it is your right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, including consent to the delivery of business communications and statistical processing.
- If we process your personal data in order to mediate a job offer for you, it is your right to revoke this processing.
- As regards the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending business communications, you can simply withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information and consent to the sending of commercial communications by clicking on the relevant link at the end of each commercial communication.
- The withdrawal of the consent from one of the intermediaries is considered as withdrawal of consent from both.
- Right of access
- You have the right to access the personal data we process about you and at the same time the right to information about which personal data we process about you, the period of time, the purpose of processing, to whom we make it accessible, and whether we use it for automated decision making.
- We can send a copy of your personal data to you at your request, free of charge. Only in the case of more than one of these requests will will kindly request the necessary reimbursement for the provision thereof.
- Right to correct
- It is our concern to keep up-to-date information about you, so we are able to send you relevant job offers and help you move forward in your career. If you find that we are processing incomplete or incorrect personal data about you, you have the right to update your personal data.
- You can partially update your data yourself, in the User section at https://www.acjobs.com/user.
- The right to transferability
- You may request the disclosure of your personal data provided to us based on your consent and processed by us in an automated manner. Your personal data that meets these requirements will be provided to you upon request in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format, or we will forward it to another controller of your choice, if it is technically feasible.
- Right to limit processing
- In cases when you feel that your personal data we process is incorrect, you have the right to require that we limit the processing of your personal data for the time necessary to verify the accuracy of your personal data and its possible correction.
- Right to erasure
- Your right is also the right to erase your personal data that we process. You must provide one of the following reasons to request erasure:
- Your personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected or processed;
- We process your personal data unlawfully;
- You have withdrawn the consent on the basis of which your personal data was processed and we have no other right (legal title) to further process this personal data;
- You object to the processing of your personal data if this personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes. In such a case, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose without further delay;
- You object to the processing of your personal data that we process based on our legitimate interest, and unless we are able to demonstrate that our legitimate interest outweighs your right for erasure;
- There is any legitimate reason for deleting this personal data;
- We process the child's personal data without the consent of the parent with such processing.
- Please note that there may be a situation where your personal data cannot be completely erased based on your withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data or your request for erasure of your personal data. Such a case is in particular a situation where processing of your personal data is required by law. In this case, the data will be minimized to the minimum extent required.
- Right to complain
- If all of the above rights are in your view insufficient, you have the option to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- Our appointed DPO will be happy to answer your questions, please ask him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Personal Data Protection Policy may be updated as needed.
Are you sure?
Incorrect image format
Incorrect CV format
Add / Edit