Business Development Support - Renewables
40000 - 50000 Kč
Praha hl. Město
Established in 2010, SOLEK Group specializes in renewable and sustainable energy. Innovator in solar power, Solek develops, build, owns and maintains several power plants throughout Europe and Latin America. Our powerplants have been operating in Czechia, Slovakia, Romania & Chile. We are based in Prague and Santiago and have offices in Romania, Hungary, Cyprus & Greece. We are rapidly growing both in Europe, expanding into France and other countries, but also in Latin America where We will be expanding into Peru and Colombia in the near future Our long-term goal is to develop a pipeline of greenfield projects of over 2 GWp. We have a friendly, start-up atmosphere and an international mindset. Apply and join us in developing greener future.
- - Support the business development team – transactions, project development, energy trading across Europe
- Act as link between the organization and the clients to ensure clients take more interest in products and services rendered by the business organization
- Identify and communicate with new business leads for the organization
- Conduct research and make delivery on any intelligence that will have strong impact on proposition development for any new investment project of the organization
- Develop and maintain best practices and process , like market routes and trends; this enables the organization to improve on its effectiveness in service delivery
- Support data quality and consistency of budget and reporting
- Provide required support for the organization’s business development team, especially in activities relating to account management, opportunity management and M&A
- Contribute to the management of the organization’s systems to ensure things are done accurately
- Manage reports and management information to ensure the company meets up with requirements made by clients
- - Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience with Business Development or Trade and Reporting
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Excellent attention to details and strong ability to produce high quality reports and presentations
- Good level of English (second language is a plus)
- Ability to beat deadlines and to also perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong drive towards fulfillment of company’s goals
- Ability to relate freely with other members of staff, both up and down the ladder
- - 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Semi-corporate culture
- Dynamic environment
- Opportunity to work in a renewable energy industry
- Multicultural environment
Zaujala Vás tato nabídka práce? Pokud ano, zašlete svůj životopis na emailovou adresu firstname.lastname@example.org.
Těšíme se na konzultaci s Vámi!
Vizitku můžete naskenovat pomocí QR kódu nebo stáhnout kliknutím na tlačítko "Stáhnout vizitku"