ASSET MANAGER Prague
80000 - 120000 Kč
Praha hl. Město
About MW SICAV: MW SICAV Investment fund is a fund of qualified investors which focuses on investments into projects connected to the development, construction & maintenance of Solar Powerplants. The enjoyment from the support of renewable energy resources intertwines with a very interesting investment opportunity which can bring long-term valuation with attractive revenue.
- Core activities:
- Managing day-to-day operations of the Asset Management organization
- Maximizing total return for each asset through analysis of efficiency as well as identifying opportunities for further improvement
- Monitor and control financials
- Review all SPV contracts for obligations SPV and other contract party respectively, including insurance
- Challenge new O&M contracts from selected contractors, monitoring and influencing all maintenance and operations for the assets
- Manage and monitor compliance in all contracts and activities.
- Negotiate and communicate with all parties in the process of acquiring or disposing of assets, ensuring the best possible agreements
- Support financial controller with analysis of P&L variance and CF Forecast and solar plants budget review.
- Invoice collection sign offs
- Contribute to developing policies, processes, and procedures to ensure relevant procedural/legislative and contract requirements are fulfilled
- Assistance in due diligence process, including review of financial and operational assumptions
- Supervise FIT/ROC and market electricity revenue collection
- Contact with DNOs to solve potential discrepancies
- Facilitate hand-off from project management to operational management
- Procurement of insurance policy renewal
- Managing insurance claims on behalf of project company
- Liaising with Banks/Lenders
- Procurement of all compliance under Financial Agreements
- Project documentation, permit and licensing
- - Asset Management experience
- Experience within the Energy/Renewable Energy industry, preferably solar
- Technical or Financial Background
- Ability to create and maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders associated with the solar portfolio, including statutory authorities, formal and informal consultees.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound data management skills, including an ability to analyse SCADA data.
- Good working knowledge of project finance and financial reporting.
- Good organizational and time management skills, with an ability to work under pressure and to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
- - 25 days of vacation
- Start-up, flexible, dynamic environment
- Opportunity to work in a renewable energy industry
- Multicultural environment
Zaujala Vás tato nabídka práce? Pokud ano, zašlete svůj životopis na emailovou adresu firstname.lastname@example.org.
Těšíme se na konzultaci s Vámi!
Vizitku můžete naskenovat pomocí QR kódu nebo stáhnout kliknutím na tlačítko "Stáhnout vizitku"