TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
40000 - 50000 Kč
Praha hl. Město
Solek Group Using renewable resources we approach our future ecologically and responsibly. This is why we build and operate solar power plants. Our power plants have been operating in Czechia, Slovakia, Romania and Chile. We are based in Prague and Santiago. Recently we established companies in Cyprus, Colombia and Peru’. We are on the way to pick up the opportunities in other interesting places that fit to the solar energy business. Other countries have been analyzed. We consider Hungary, South of Europe (Greece, Portugal) and Vientam as additional stars in the photovoltaic energy world. Therefore, we would like to evaluate their potentials in detail and to start our developments there. Our ambition is to develop a pipeline of greenfield projects of over 1 GWp. New colleagues willing to join us on the way to materialize our vision are welcome. Join the challenge to develop utility scale projects in a rapidly growing company!
- - Central Management Monitoring System (SCADA): ticketing => internal system recording => solution & tracking: this includes: (1) Evaluation of alarm statuses and ongoing performance each single PVP as well as evaluation of the investor / the whole portfolio together
- Ticketing management system, coordination (dispatching) of field technicians and worldwide support
- Tracking of service requests and managing of request-completion flows
- Regular reporting of the PVPs performance to the investors (pre-defined or customized reports)
- Asset management: Efficiency / production evaluations and Support to our on-site managers
- Cooperation with other departments especially engineering and construction
- O&M input definition for engineering team / O&M support to the construction team
- - Mechanical, electrical engineering experience or Call center experience (e.g. renewables, IT, security)
- Background in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering is a plus
- Availability to work in 24/7 regime – night shifts/morning shifts
- Analytical thinking: operation & technical assessment / compliance evaluation
- Communication skills: you need to find necessary information (manual is a basis - not all of the answers are there, however) – you need to clarify and confirm those with our technicians
- Reliability: once you assume the task you responsible for you either complete the task or you delegate it if you are aware that doing nothing may create potential issues.
- Data focus/due manner processing: you should be able to process lot of data and pay attention to details at the same time
- Timekeeping: you are responsible to your colleagues and you treat them with respect, problém solving, flexibility
- Good English is a must, Spanish is a plus
- - 25 days of vacation
- Start-up, flexible, dynamic environment
- Oportunity to work in a renewable energy industry
- Multicultural environment
Are you interested in this position? If so, send us your resume to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- O&M MONITORING SPECIALIST (40-50.000 Kč) PRAGUE
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Business Development Support - Renewables
- Senior Energy Trader
- ASSET MANAGER Prague
- PRINCIPAL ENGINEER Prague (90-95.000 CZK)
Vizitku můžete naskenovat pomocí QR kódu nebo stáhnout kliknutím na tlačítko "Stáhnout vizitku"