TEAM LEADER OF IT TECHNICIANS (60 – 70.000 CZK)
60000 - 70000 Kč
Do you like challenges where your mission will be leading 3rd level support team delivering services, analyzing and solving incidents and problems, identifying root causes and reporting critical issues to the management? Do you want to lead and coordinate team, administrate, operate and maintain the OS and software deployment and inventory tool SCCM? Are you interested in focus on automation, mass deployments of software and patch management? If your answer is yes, then this vacancy is right choice for you! TEAM LEADER OF IT TECHNICIANS (60 – 70.000 CZK)
- Maintaining, Designing, Deploying and Configuring SCCM in a distributed environment.
- Operating System Deployment (OSD).
- Software Distribution and Patch Management.
- Building and Deploying software packages to workstations.
- Using SCCM as an automation platform (via scripting, building/maintaining interfaces to asset management and ticketing system/self-service platform).
- Creating standardized client infrastructure documentation.
- Providing documentation and processes to our Service Desk and Field Support teams.
- Analyzing, optimizing, integrating new applications and provide technical expertise of new services.
- Staying in contact with other involved groups or individuals (colleagues abroad, other service teams within the company).
- Secondary or university education.
- English (written and spoken).
- Technically independent person, able to work within the boundaries of implemented technical standards.
- Self-motivated, team player with great communication skills and business understanding
- Project and people management skills
- Experience and ability to work in internationally set up team.
- Knowledge of scripting is advantage (SQL, VBScript, PowerShell).
- SCCM knowledge is advantage.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Above average salary with generous bonus.
- 5 weeks holiday.
- Meal vouchers.
- Multisport card.
- Language courses.
- Training opportunities.
- Mobile phone of your choice.
- Perspective and stable job in fast growing company.
- Friendly working environment.
- Growth opportunities.
- New office in the Brno center.
- Monday breakfasts, fruit Wednesdays.
- Teambuilding and company events.
- Company reserved parking (car, motorbike, bike and lockers).
Are you interested in this position? If so, send us your resume to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Zasloužíte si kariéru, kterou budete milovat...
Získejte vše, co potřebujete k vybudování kariéry, která vám přináší radost a vzrušení.