SW QA ENGINEER
Konica Minolta Inc. has recently set up a new global programe which is being run out of the EU. Within this context proactive and polyglot Software Development are requested to contribute to the most important innovation project for Konica Minolta worldwide. This project will reshape the current portfolio of the company and will represent a pivotal point for the history of the company.
Would like to join our team to make it happen? Please read further to see if we should get to know you.
What will be your tasks?
- High quality, efficient and repeatable testing model to deliver high quality software products key for future company SW Service
In more detail....
- Support quality infusion within scrum team, help to formulate acceptance criteria and perform high quality tests of user stories and tasks
- Identify right scenarios for test automation; write, execute, maintain and continuously improve automation test suite
- Provide clear, understandable and documented feedback to development team
- Work in agile environment, follow sprint planning, contribute to team decisions and estimates
- Collaborate with other team members to balance team workload and protect separation of duty rules
What we expect?
- Practical experience with functional, automated and performance testing
- Good knowledge of a programming language (C# is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Web technologies (HTML, JS, REST)
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases
- Capability to quickly learn simple scripting languages to automate scripts, proved by active knowledge of one scripting language
- Capability to manage personal workload to deliver high quality testing in time. Report obstacles in time to avoid surprises and collaborate with team to deliver expected deliverables in planned time
- Good communication skill, which includes English on fluent level
As an advantage would be seen:
- Knowledge of Cucumber, Selenium, NUnit
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Good documentation skills. Experience with test cases, test scenarios documentation and tools
- Experience from Agile Environment
What we offer?
- Motivating salary based on your experience
- Work with innovative technologies
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
- 5 weeks of holidays and 2 sick days
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Meal Vouchers
- Relax Room with Comfortable Sitting Bags, Table Soccer and Xbox One
- Teambuildings and company events
- Refreshment (tasty coffee, tea..)
Are you interested in this position? If so, send us your resume to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Kdo vám pomůže?
- SW JAVA DEVELOPER
- IT SYSTEM ARCHITECT
- Senior game programmer
- QA ENGINEER
- QA ENGINEER
- QA ENGINEER
- SW QA ENGINEER
- PRODUCT QA ENGINEER
- Data Engineer
- STARTOVNÍ POZICE PRO TESTERY
Zasloužíte si kariéru, kterou budete milovat...
Získejte vše, co potřebujete k vybudování kariéry, která vám přináší radost a vzrušení.