Senior game programmer
Madfinger Games is a leading company producing innovative free-to-play games for mobile devices. Our games are played and highly-rated by millions of people worldwide, placing our company in the ranks of globally-respected game studios. The company is built on a foundation of capable people, who are able to work across a wide range of their professional expertise. This means that we are looking for talented, enthusiastic and experienced colleagues who cannot wait to get into the process of collaborative creative production. We offer a highly creative environment in Brno, Czech Republic, comprised of skilled people who love to share their knowledge about game-making and digital graphics.
- Developing games for iOS and Android using C# in Unity3D
- Being involved in all areas of game development, including programming of systems for graphics, game logic, AI and user interface
- Writing robust code for applications used by millions of people
- Rapid prototyping through iteration to find the "fun factor" in a game
- Supporting and contributing new ideas to game design
- Improving current pipeline and tools
- Working alongside Quality Assurance Department
- Mentoring junior developers
- A passion for developing high-quality mobile games
- At least 3 years experience in game development using OOP (C#, Java, C++)
- Involvement with at least one shipped game title in a senior or leadership position
- Proactive, strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, ability to rapidly prototype and iterate ideas in an agile development environment
- Team-working skills are essential as the role will involve working in a small high-energy team of artists, designers, programmers and executives
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Experience with optimizing code for performance, scalability and clarity
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Experience with integrating third-party plugins
- Experience with Unity3D
- Experience with Python and/or other script languages
- Good understanding of networking and server side technology
- Experience in development for mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Win Phone 8.1)
- The ability to contribute to the development of top game titles for a globally successful company
- The chance to bring your own ideas into our games
- Work alongside top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic
- Friendly team and attractive workplace situated close to the city centre
- Access to the most up-to-date game design technology
- Chance for personal development through very creative work
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company
- One week of extra leave for new fathers
- A step-by-step assistance and "Relocation Package" for foreigners
- Czech lessons for foreign employees
Are you interested in this position? If so, send us your resume to e-mail address email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Vizitku můžete naskenovat pomocí QR kódu nebo stáhnout kliknutím na tlačítko "Stáhnout vizitku"
Zasloužíte si kariéru, kterou budete milovat...
Získejte vše, co potřebujete k vybudování kariéry, která vám přináší radost a vzrušení.